For a limited time, three months of Apple Arcade will be bundled with the purchase of an eligible Apple device – for free. A new offer which is in addition
For a limited time, three months of Apple Arcade will be bundled with the purchase of an eligible Apple device – for free. A new offer which is in addition to the free year of Apple TV+ promotion which will continue into the near future at least.
Apple Arcade is one of several subscription services Apple offers, typically for a monthly fee. Which in Australia is set at A$7.99 per month, meaning the offer will save you around A$24. For that you can play up to 100 exclusive mobile games with these benefits:
- Unlimited access to 100+ games
- Ad-free; no in-app purchases
- Download to play, online or off
- Access for up to six family members
- Start playing on one device, pick up on another
- You decide whether to share your personal data
- Works with Screen Time and parental controls
- Play with Xbox Wireless Controllers with Bluetooth®, PlayStation DUALSHOCK® 4
- and MFi game controllers
To get three months free you need to purchase an eligible device on or after October 23rd, 2020 – the date of the release of the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro. Eligible Apple products include a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac. These also include one year of Apple TV+, but you won’t get the free year if you have already claimed it previously.
Head over to Apple’s online store for more information on Apple Arcade or to purchase an eligible device.
Year Around Event (2020)