Apple iPhone X Prices
View and compare official Australian pricing on the new Apple iPhone X (“iPhone Ten”) sourced from Apple and Authorised Apple Resellers around Australia.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone
- All-glass and stainless steel design; water and dust resistance
- 12-megapixel dual cameras with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting (beta), 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the smartest and most powerful chip ever in a smartphone
- Wireless charging
In Australia, the new iPhone X range starts at A$1,579 for an iPhone X with 64 GB of storage. The second model, with iPhone with 256 GB of storage is priced at A$1,829. Both models are unlocked and include GST in their pricing.
Looking for the best outright pricing on all iPhone X models? Below is a list of stores who sell the iPhone X in Australia. You can compare retailers and their prices below.
|Retailer||64 GB||256 GB||Buy|
Free delivery or pick-up and 14-day returns
|A$1,579||A$1,829||Shop Apple online|
|The Good Guys||A$1,577||A$1,827||Shop|
Offers and Deals
The latest promotions on iPhone X models throughout Australia can be viewed below.
|Apple||Buy an iPhone X from Apple online and choose from free delivery or pick-up. Plus, Apple is currently offering 14-day free returns on all purchases. Shop Apple online|
|Optus||Get the 64GB iPhone X from A$90 per month (based on a 24-month plan where you lease the phone). Learn more|
|Telstra||Get the 64GB iPhone X from A$102 per month (based on a 24-month plan where you lease the phone). Learn more|
|Vodafone||Choose to pay off your iPhone X over 12, 24, or 36-months when you sign up to a RED month-month plan. Learn more|
|Virgin Mobile||Get the 64GB iPhone X from A$92/month or the 256GB iPhone X from A$103/month. All plans 24-months (2 years). Learn more|
Get notified of future news and announcements on the iPhone X.