Apple iPhone X
The new iPhone X comes with an all new design which brings all-glass and stainless steel. It features a new 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with True Tone which completes the entire front. There is a dual camera system on the back with 12-megapixels along with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and 4K video along with a 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera on the front.
iPhone X features a gorgeous all-glass and stainless steel design with a beautiful 5.8-inch Super Retina display, A11 Bionic chip with neural engine for powerful machine learning, augmented reality and immersive 3D gaming experiences, wireless charging and Face ID, delivering an innovative and secure new way to unlock, authenticate and pay.
The TrueDepth camera that enables Face ID brings Portrait mode with Portrait Lighting to the front camera for beautiful selfies with a depth-of-field effect and enables Animoji, which captures and analyzes over 50 different facial muscle movements to bring emoji to life in a fun new way.
A redesigned rear camera with dual optical image stabilization includes a new color filter, deeper pixels, an improved Apple-designed image signal processor and features Portrait mode with Portrait Lighting allowing customers to capture stunning photos and videos.
The all-glass front and back on iPhone X feature the most durable glass ever in a smartphone in two beautiful finishes, silver and space gray.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone
- All-glass and stainless steel design; water and dust resistance
- 12-megapixel dual cameras with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting (beta), and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the smartest and most powerful chip ever in a smartphone
- Wireless charging (works with Qi chargers)