Beats by Dr. Dre (Beats), which is now owned by Apple, is celebrating 10 years with a new collection. The collection called the “Decade Collection” has been inspired by the iconic Red “b” and is available in Australia from Apple – starting today.
Beats Decade Collection
The new Beats Studio3 Wireless over-ear headphones, Beats Solo3 Wireless on-ear headphones, BeatsX and PowerBeats3 wireless earphones, and urBeats3 earphones make up the collection. Every one of these has been stylised in red accents and painted matte black.
Beats, well known for their range of premium audio products has quickly become iconic amongst consumers worldwide. They have firmly situated themselves at the heart of global pop culture. A fast achievement considering the company only launched 10-years ago.
The Beats Decade Collection is available from Apple, Apple online, and selected Authorised Resellers. In Australia, pricing starts at A$129.95 for the urBeats3 Earphones, going up to A$449.95 for the Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones.
Complete pricing on all products in the collection is as follows:
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones (Decade Collection) – A$449.95
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (Decade Collection) – A$399.95
- Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones (Decade Collection) – A$259.95
- BeatsX Earphones (Decade Collection) – A$199.95
- urBeats3 Earphones (Decade Collection) – A$129.95
Apple is offering free delivery or pickup and 14-day free returns on all purchases, including from their online store.