Apple has confirmed they will again be running a four-day shopping event from this Friday (Black Friday) through to Monday (Cyber Monday). With this years event giving bonus Apple
Apple has confirmed they will again be running a four-day shopping event from this Friday (Black Friday) through to Monday (Cyber Monday). With this years event giving bonus Apple Store Gift Cards of up to A$320 on selected products.
For the past number of years Apple has held a one-day sale, but last year they expanded it to a four-day promotion. And it seems this year for 2019 they are again choosing a four-day event.
- Mac – A$320 for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro (excludes new 16 inch MacBook Pro), iMac and iMac Pro.
- iPad Pro – A$160 for iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Pro 12.9-inch
- iPad – A$80 for iPad Air and iPad Mini
- iPhone – A$80 for iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone XR
- Apple Watch – A$40 for Series 3
- Apple TV – A$40 (all models)
- HomePod – A$80
- AirPods – A$40 for AirPods + Charging Case and AirPods + Wireless Charging Case
- Beats – A$80 for Powerbeats Pro, Powerbeats Wireless 3, Solo 3 Wireless and A$160 for Studio 3 Wireless
The four-day promotion also runs in conjunction with several exclusives Apple is offering on their online store. Including free optional laser engraving on selected products, free delivery or same-day in-store pickup, and extended returns.
November 29 (Friday) - December 2 (Monday)