- Adaptive palm rejection knows whether it’s your hand or Pencil touching the screen
- Write from any angle without requiring any calibration or set up
- Pencil takes care of the lines so you can use your finger to smooth rough edges and blend colours directly on the page
- Unique built-in eraser lets you precisely carve away to get at what’s essential; no need to switch tools, just flip Pencil to erase
- Surface Pressure Expressive from every angle, so you can create lines of all sizes without any settings
- Use Pencil’s point for fine details and the angled edge for broad strokes (enabled with iOS 8)
- Just touch Pencil to iPad screen and “Kiss-to-pair” connects
- Sleeps automatically and reconnects whenever you open the app
- Battery charge lasts about a month under normal use
- Compatible with useful partner apps including Procreate, Noteshelf, Sketchbook Mobile and more
- Works well as a non-connected stylus on any touchscreen*
Pencil by FiftyThree for iPad
The Pencil by FiftyThree stylus is the fastest and most expressive way to create on your iPad. Rest your hand on the screen and draw freely with best-in-class adaptive palm rejection.
Blend with your fingers. Flip Pencil over to erase. It’s as thin as a real pencil, with internally balanced components that feel right in your hand. The Walnut model is milled from a single piece of sustainably-harvested, premium walnut.
Each Walnut Pencil has a unique grain and tone.