iPhone Model Comparison
iPhone > Range
If you’re looking to buy an iPhone but are not sure which one to buy, or simply want to know the differences the aim of this guide is to help you quickly get you the answers to the questions you may have.
In the iPhone range there are three models to choose from (Some of which have different display sizes)
- iPhone 6s (4.7-inch display) and iPhone 6s Plus (5.5-inch display)
- iPhone 6 (4.7-inch display) and iPhone 6 Plus (5.5-inch display)
- New iPhone SE (4-inch display)
All models come in a variety of storage sizes and colours including a new Rose Gold for the iPhone 6s and SE models.
New iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6s is most recent model released, it brings a number of new features and hardware over the previous models.
- The fastest iPhone available
- Has a 12 mega-pixel camera
- Live Photos (photos which capture movement)
- Retina HD display with 3D Touch
- New Rose Gold Colour
- Second Generation Touch ID (Fingerprint sensor)
What is 3D Touch?
Your frequent questions – answered.
What are the differences between the 6 and 6s?
From the outside the iPhone 6s is very similar to the iPhone 6 however the differences come down to new features, a new 3D Touch display, better cameras & hardware.
- The new iPhone 6s was released September 2015, iPhone 6 was released September 2014.
- iPhone 6s has 3D Touch, a display which sensors how hard you’re pressing it.
- iPhone 6s is much faster.
- iPhone 6s has a 12-megapixel camera while the 6 has a 8 megapixel camera.
Which iPhone model has the best battery life?
Due to it’s larger sized battery the iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6 Plus has much better battery life over the smaller iPhone models.
For example the iPhone 6s Plus has up to 24 hours on 3G while the iPhone 6s has 14 hours.