It’s to no surprise Apple has officially announced the next iPhone model; iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus this morning after month’s of anticipation. This year they’ve announced two new models with all new designs, screen sizes, camera, advanced technology inside and more.
- All new design, thinner (Gallery)
- Two new display sizes – a 4.7-inch and a 5.5-inch display
- All new Camera with iPhone 6 Plus including Optical Image Stabilisation.
- Faster Wi-Fi (ac support).
- Faster LTE 4G (Up to 150 mbps, iPhone 5s was up to 10 mbps).
- iOS 8 installed
- Available in gold, silver and space grey
For more information on all the features of the new iPhone 6 please visit the Apple website.
Apple has announced the new iPhone 6 will come out in Australia on September 19th.
You will be able to pre-order the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus this Friday, September 12th from the Apple Online Store.
With pre-orders taking place this Friday Apple have announced the outright pricing is as follows:
iPhone 6 Price (4.7-inch display)
- 16 GB: $869
- 64 GB: $999
- 128 GB: $1,129
iPhone 6 Price (5.5-inch display):
- 16 GB: $999
- 64 GB: $1,129
- 128 GB: $1,249