Optus has announced a range of brand new prepaid offers offering plans with high data and low cost month to month plans. If you’re a high data user like me you’ll like to learn you could get up to 1GB+ every single day with Optus prepaid.
The new plans
On offer are daily plans, and month-month plans all have access to not only the Optus 3G network but the new ever-growing super fast 4G network offering fast download and upload speeds.
All calls’ below are according to Optus: ‘Standard Australian mobiles and landlines, 13/1800 numbers and voicemail. Charged per minute’
My Prepaid Daily
The cheapest daily plan from Optus giving you the ability to only pay for days you use your phone!
- $1 a day includes: 30min calls, unlimited SMS/MMS and 40MB data every day.
- $1.50 a day includes: Unlimited calls, unlimited SMS/MMS and 80MB data every day.
Once you use all your data for the day you’ll get more at 50c a MB up to 480MB for $5.
My Prepaid Daily Plus (Lots of data!)
This is my favorite plan and one I use myself. If you’re a high data user, want unlimited calls for a good price look at this plan.
- $2 a day includes: Unlimited calls, unlimited SMS/MMS and a massive 500MB data every day.
- $4 a day includes: Unlimited calls, unlimited SMS/MMS and a massive 1GB (1000MB) data every day.
Still need more than 1GB? Optus says you can order more data at $2 per 500MB after you reach the 1GB limit. This means you can get up to 31+GB every month!
The great thing about the new Prepaid Daily plans they offer:
- 6 months expiry
- Access to both 3G & 4G network.
- Low international rates
My Prepaid Daily
For those who want to stick to a monthly price Optus offer new month-month plans starting at just $30.
- $30 per month: 350min calls, unlimited SMS/MMS, 1GB data.
- $45 per month: Unlimited calls, unlimited SMS/MMS, 2GB data.
- $60 per month: Unlimited calls, unlimited SMS/MMS, 5GB data.
All have 30 days expiry with the ability to add 500MB data add-on for $5.