Apple Australia has officially released a brand new iPad Mini finally with a higher resolution ‘Retina’ screen this October. Here is all the information you need to know about the new models.
While Apple has not changed the design of the new iPad Mini it’s the features inside that makes these new iPad Minis dramatically better then the previous model.
- New 7.9-inch ‘Retina Display’ – Much better quality, sharper images and text.
- A7 chip – making the iPad Mini much faster.
New iPad Mini Cost
In Australia the official price of the new iPad Mini is as follows:
- 16GB Wi-Fi: $479
- 16GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $629
- 32GB Wi-Fi: $598
- 32GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $749
- 64GB Wi-Fi: $699
- 64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $849
- 128GB Wi-Fi: $799
- 128GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $949
New iPad Mini Australian Release Date
Apple has announced the new iPad Mini will go on sale ‘later in november’.
Where can I buy the new iPad Minis?
You can purchase the new iPad Minis from all major stores including Dick Smith, JB Hi-Fi.
Or buy now from the Apple Online Store