Apple Australia has officially released a brand new iPad this October with a dramatic new design, features and more. Here is all the information you need to know about the new models.
The iPad has a brand new design with a much stronger, sleeker, thinner design with it’s famous 9.7″-inch Retina screen. However many changes are inside the new iPad including:
- New 64-bit A7 chip – iPad will run a lot faster giving you much better performance.
- New Design – 43% thinner (7.5 mm thin).
- Lighter – the thinnest full sized tablet in the world.
- Graphics – Twice the performance then the previous model.
- Better LTE – Allows you to use 4G in more countries around the world.
- New colours – White and Space Grey.
Note the iPad 5 is now called the iPad Air.
New iPad Cost
In Australia the official price of the new iPad is as follows:
- 16GB Wi-Fi: $598
- 16GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $749
- 32GB Wi-Fi: $699
- 32GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $849
- 64GB Wi-Fi: $799
- 64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $949
- 128GB Wi-Fi: $899
- 128GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $1,049.
New Australian Release Date
Apple has announced the new iPad will go on sale November 1st in Australia.
Where can I buy the new iPads?
From November 1st, you can purchase the new iMacs from all major stores including Dick Smith, JB Hi-Fi. Or buy now from the Apple Online Store now.