All the details you need for the new just announced iPhone 5S – Australia
What is new on iPhone 5s?
iPhone 5S appears very similar to the previous model iPhone 5, but includes a number of new features including:
- Fingerprint scanner (Touch ID), scans your finger for security, built into the home button. Scan your finger instead of typing in your password.
- Dual Flash – For better photos
- New colors – Silver, Gold & Grey/Slate.
- Faster – thanks to the new faster A7 chip, & worlds first 64-bit processor.
- Better Graphics – 2x faster then the previous model iPhone 5.
- New M7 motion chip – Better handles motion.
- Better battery life.
- Higher quality Camera – f2.2, 15% larger sensor, dual flash, Slow motion video capture (720p)
- Bigger storage – 128 GB option now available.
When does iPhone 5S come out in Australia?
The release date for iPhone 5S is September 20th, you can NOT pre-order the iPhone 5S. Only the iPhone C.
What does it cost?
The outright cost of the iPhone 5S in Australia will be:
- $869 for 16 GB model
- $999 for 32 GB model
- $1,129 for 64 GB model