Today Apple released all new iMacs, Mac Mini and a new designed MacBook among other products and price changes. Here is a summary:
– They feature Core2Duo, Quad Core i5 and i7 options
– Starting at a minimum 3.06GHz Core2Duo model for A$1599
– 21.5″ and 27″ models.
– 4 SODIMM slots vs 2 previously
– Up to 16GB of RAM vs 8 previously
– LED Backlit, IPS Panel
– Very well priced.
– Price drop
– Addition of a mac mini server. This new version has no optical drive but ships with 2 500GB HDD’s.
– Server version great for a home media server.
– It has the new lithium polymer battery (7 hours)
– Glass trackpad.
– Stronger enclosure
– LED Backlit Display
– No update but Significant price drop
– No update but Significant price drop.
New Apple Remote
New Airport Extreme and Time Machine
– Up to 50% better WiFi performance
– Up to 25% better range
– Up to 60% better Time Machine performance when using 10.6.